Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 46 -- Insomnia?


So it's technically Thursday. It's 4:31 AM at the moment, and I have slept maybe 6 hours total today, all of the hours being from little naps.

It's official: Laptop + Internet + Travian = No sleep.

I'm surprisingly not tired, though. Maybe it's all the caffeine I regularly consume, or the lack of movement (aka burning off energy) that has brought about a sense of alertness. I feel awake. Refreshed. I can sleep for an hour and wake up ready to do a whole day.

Could I be showing symptoms of being an insomniac? Probably not. But it's still something to keep in mind.

But Travian is taking up a whole bunch of my time. I'm on it so much, I'm thinking of making my own Travian blog, just so people can see how I play and better their game, or maybe even better my own. :D

I need to do my Composition homework... we actually got to write a little blurb on a messy room. I'll stick that on WF sometime soon... haven't been on that site for a while... Travian takes up most of my day... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment