Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 37 -- Beginning of College


So I'm sitting in the computer lab of my college (DMACC), and I have this overwhelming sense of glee at the thought of me being free and out in the world to do whatever I want. So far, however, today consisted of burning a bunch of cash and walking. A lot of walking. BUT, I am now completely paid for class-wise, and I have also started to move into my campus apartment. My roommate is some Indian guy that has a quite large stack of video games, a laptop, Xbox 360, and a perfect gaming computer.

In other words, as best of a friend as a guy like me can get. :D

I don't have much in my dorm, and probably won't. Classes start tomorrow, and as of right now, the library and bookstores are about 20 feet away. So I'll make sure to buy my books in preparation for the work ahead. Tomorrow I have Principles of Macroeconomics and Intro to Philosophy. Sounds vividly exciting. But hey, it's a start. Thursday I'll be in Composition I, and that's definitely a me-friendly class.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you're starting school already? Why so early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get a few electives in cheaper than at a university, so that's why I'm going to college for an additional semester. :D

    ReplyDelete